Remember that headline on my old blog about “tripping on geography”? Yeah? Well, looks like my blog fell into a black hole. Of course you know I’ve still been around on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, google+, tumblr and most recently Pinterest. … Continue reading
- No time for love, Dr. Jones
- A score for the Bundesliga in a goalless game
- Grow Your Business With Social Networking
- Come On, Let’s Make Up A Dance
- What The Dickens Do We Tell The Clients?
- Hey, Thanks!
- Like Talking to A Brick Wall
- Commandeering the Conversation
- Back on the Blogwagon
- Who should write a blog?
- Altitude Branding by Amber Naslund
- Chris Brogan
- Client Service Insights by Leo Bottary
- Communications Catalyst by David Mullen
- Communications Conversations by Arik Hanson
- KDPaine’s PR Measurement Blog
- Ketchum Blog
- LAF by Lauren Fernandez
- Mengel Musings by Amy Mengel
- PRogress not PRfection by Lara Kretler
- Sonny Gill: Shining Light on Social Media